Monday, July 14, 2014

In my happy place

Sorry for the month of radio silence. I was busy with the World Cup and went through a small rough patch in my life. Well, the World Cup's over and I'm much better now so how about I implement more stuff to "Protect the Jollof"? :]

First off, here's an updated screenshot



So, I decided to first target the game for iPad due to the extra real estate in terms of screen size. I increase the map size and built a new path. I'm gonna have to sit down one day and actually design the background for the level (I'm not an artist though...)

In terms of base health, I put a pot of jollof that reduces each time an ant gets to the end of the screen.

I still have a couple more stuff to implement like money and health bars above the ants. The then bare bones game will be done and then I can think about gameplay elements like how to make waves harder and multiple levels.

Hopefully, I'll upload a gameplay video soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is seriously exciting stuff. Keep working hard! It'll pay off ^.^

    ReplyDelete